Here and Now | Accelerating transformation to a high-value health sector in Saudi Arabia
Aims and benefits of the event
Saudi Arabia is carrying out an end-to-end health sector transformation as part of Vision 2030. This transformation explicitly seeks to deliver better value and is aligned with a global movement towards value-based health and care.
A Network of seven national organizations committed to establishing a high-value health system in Saudi Arabia is convening a two-day conference on the value in health for senior policymakers and practitioners responsible for shaping the future of health and care in Saudi Arabia. This event will be the first national conference in Saudi Arabia specifically focused on the topic of value-based health and care.
By the end of the conference, participants will have gained the knowledge and skills needed to drive better health system value through two lenses: the “here” (what approaches specific to the Saudi health system are needed) and the “now” (what different stakeholders should do next to deliver better value). At the conference, we will establish the boundaries and priorities of value in health for Saudi Arabia. One clear priority that will be explored in depth will be the critical need to improve how we quantify, monitor, and respond to measures of value in health.
Format of event
- This will be a two-day event held over 11-12 December 2023 at Hilton Riyadh hotel & residences.
- The conference will be held on the first day. This will be followed by elective workshops on the second day.
- Conference: presentations, panel discussions.
- Workshops: presentations, small-group interactive discussions.
- Exhibition: Projects and abstracts